About the Job
We are seeking a Quality Control Inspector to join our facility in Mahwah, NJ.
US Citizenship Only Required.
In this role, you will:
- Read and interpret information from planning documents and engineering and customer drawings, specifications, quality assurance manuals, inspection procedures.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO-9001 and AS9100 is a plus.
- Must know First Article Inspections to SAE AS9102 incoming/receiving and final inspections.
- QC Inspection dept MUST see Eye Doctor once a year to stay in compliance.
- Perform inspection of production parts.
- Generate non-conformance reports(NCR’s) in case of anomaly’s
- Set up and use precision measuring instruments, CMM and OGP.
- Perform Visual inspection of metal and composite parts.
- Perform calibration of inspection equipment as required.
- Perform other testing and inspections as needed.
- Keeping vendor and Customer records, taking pictures of final products as required, filing documents and helping other inspectors / co-workers with their duties.
- General housekeeping for the immediate work related areas.
- Learning new processes to improve job skills as required.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as an Inspector with dimensional inspection experience.
- Familiarity and experience with tools including micrometers, calipers, thickness gages, height gages, etc.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with CMM and OGP
- Must have proficient computer skills working with Excel and Word and other software.
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints and have some GD&T background.
- Lifting will be up to 50 pounds unassisted.
Send resume to
• Post ID: 53389542 northjersey