Posted: Sunday, March 4, 2018 4:18 AM
What you'll do at
- Drives sales and profit in the Pharmacy and OTC areas
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas
- Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs and encourages Associates to serve as a good member of the community.
- Provides comprehensive patient care to customers
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in assigned areas
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or PharmD, degree or equivalent FPGEC (NABP).
- Completion of an ACPE accredited immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored).
- Pharmacy license (by job entry date).
- 1 year U.S. Pharmacy related experience.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability \"and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries \"all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Associated topics: biomedical, diet, disease, drug, healthcare, nephrology, pharmaceutical, pharmacology, therapeutic, therapy
• Location: North Jersey, Union
• Post ID: 55113882 northjersey