At 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating and Drain Service, our fully insured, licensed and bonded plumbing company offers commercial and residential water heater repair in Bergen County, NJ, as well as 24 hour water heater repair for all your water heater needs. We service all major brands of water heaters including AOSmith, Rheem, Brad Fordwhite, LG, State and White Pool.
Your water heater is one of the most important parts of your home, which is why it is essential to have a properly working water heater all year round. There are many different kinds of problems that can stop your water heater from providing you with enough hot water. If you are wondering whether or not you need water heater repair in Bergen County, NJ, look for the following signs:
- Freezing cold water coming out of the shower head, even when you are the first person to shower in the morning.
- Weaker water pressure when you try to turn on the hot water, but normal pressure when you turn on the cold water.
- Leakages and puddling around the unit is a sign that you need to call our water heater repair specialists right away.
- Noises, such as creaking, knocking, banging or whining are all indicators that something is going wrong with your water heater.
- Age is another factor to consider. Most water heaters are sold with a 5 to 10 year warranty, so if your water heater is older than that, consider the possibility that it may be time for a water heater repair.
At 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating and Drain Service, we provide both electric water heater repair in Bergen County, NJ and gas water heater repair in Bergen County, NJ. Whether you need a water heater repair for your home or your office, we offer 24 hour water heater repair in Bergen County, NJ for your convenience.
Water Heater Rapair In The Following Areas: