Posted: Friday, February 2, 2018 12:21 AM
At DSW, we believe in the power of shoes. We understand shoes bring out something great from within, and since 1991 weve been helping everyone feel the rush of finding that perfect pair. So when you work for DSW, you become a part of all that. A family whose core values are comprised of passion, accountability, collaboration, and humility. You become one of us, You become a Shoe Lover
Performs the following functions: customer service, signing up new Rewards members, store operations and merchandising. Complies with all policies and procedures associated with position, including maintaining a 95 attendance record. Reports to Store Manager or Store Director.
* Exhibits our company values consistently
* Works with store leadership team to understand policy and procedure
* Communicates daily goals and priorities consistently to sales floor associates and management
* Trains, coaches, directs associates and communicates development feedback of others to the management team in a timely manner
* Maintains a neat, clean, organized and safe environment at all times, including fixture organization and stockroom supplies
* Reviews, understands and can clearly communicate business reports including the daily sales flash, mismates, damages and empty box log reporting
* Supervises all merchandise handling processes, including; Door to Floor, Backstock Process, Unit Letters, Damages, Mismates, Fillback and Stockroom Organization
* Performs audits and transfers of damaged merchandise according to policy and procedure
* Maintains shipment supplies and fixtures and communicates needs to supervisor
* Maintains and consistently fills out all necessary information for merchandise handling paper work
* Flexes the stock room during seasons to ensure capacity is maximized
* Responsible for measuring and increasing productivity on a weekly basis
* Assists in the planning and execution of day to day tasks associated with the stock room
* Partners with MOD/Supervisor to accommodate all breaks
* Performs all other Sales Associate duties including the following:
o Greet every customer in the store, reading customer cues to Match service level to their expectations, explaining the rewards program and its benefits while ensuring Passionate, Friendly, Helpful and Real Service.
o Maintain a clean and organized store. Includes but is not limited to picking up trash in the aisles, returning shoes back where they belong according to DSW standards, cleaning the associate break room and restrooms, vacuuming the store, cleaning mirrors, cleaning the front walkway/stoop of the store, and any other housekeeping items deemed necessary.
o Unloads merchandise from trucks, places merchandise on the sales floor per DSW standards, completes markdowns, maintains clearance area standards, fills accessories, organizes and maintains the stockroom
DSW believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate against any protected class including race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sex, national origin, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition (defined as genetic information or impairments related to cancer), ancestry, marital status, family care leave, military and veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or based on any protected category under federal, state, or local laws. DSW also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and associates with disabilities unless doing so creates an undue hardship, in accordance with all legal requirements. Any applicant or associate who requires an accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job should contact Human Resources to request that accommodation.
• Location: North Jersey, paramus
• Post ID: 52714527 northjersey